To our church family
Albion Park Anglican Church will be open for members of our church family to attend from Sunday 1st November 2020 with all services being held in the main building and at this stage there will be just the one service at 9.30am.
We would like to warmly invite you to come to church, albeit at this stage with restricted numbers.
Remember though, that while we still gather for the same purpose – to meet God through His word and to praise and worship Our Lord Jesus Christ, church will not look or at times not feel like it did before Covid 19.
As in many settings there are requirements we must follow in line with Public Health Orders and Diocesan directives – following these directives will help us to care for and love each other and ensure the health and safety of everyone returning to church.
As we slowly re-open the church to meet together, also please remember that services will continue to be live-streamed, recorded and available on DVD/CD.
To attend a service, you will need to book your place beforehand. We are currently limited to 35 people in the main church building.
Please do not attend church unless you have booked in.
Process for booking attendance at church
Before booking to attend a service please follow the link to the COVID rules and requirements which will be found near the “Book a Seat” button on the APAC Website. Bookings for a Service will close on the proceeding Friday at 9pm.
- On our APAC Web Page (very front page) we will have a booking link (eg “Book a Seat”)
- This link will take you to a TryBooking website with a big orange “Book Now” button on the top right of the page – you can use this “Book Now” button or proceed to the available sessions showing at the bottom of the page
- Click next to the session/day you wish to book for
- You can use the + or – to change the number of seats you want to book (maximum 6) – Click Next
- Enter your details – first name, last name, E-mail address, E-mail address again to ensure you typed it correctly the first time
- Click Purchase (there is no cost and you will not be asked for any banking/credit card details)
- You should then be advised that your transaction was successful
- An E-mail will be sent to you confirming your booking
Click the below link to see the requirements: