Hi church family,
As we settle into the New Year and begin making plans, a few reminders if you would like to attend the 9:30am Service on a Sunday:
- please head to our APAC Website to book-a-seat for upcoming services. Bookings close 9pm on Saturday night.
- If bookings have closed or you can’t book on-line and you would like to attend, please call a warden.
- If you need to cancel your seats before bookings close, head back to the site using the email confirmation to cancel the seats.
- If you need to cancel on the morning of the Service please ring a Warden.
Arrival on Sunday morning:
- Please try to arrive between 9am and 9:20am to allow time to check-in and be seated.
- Please scan the QR code on your phone. If you can download the Services NSW app that will make it easier.
- If you can’t scan the QR code please write your name on the sheet in the foyer.
- Please use the Hand Sanitiser and wait for an usher to take you to your seats.
- Please don’t move from these seats as we need to continue Social Distancing.
Following the Service
- Please maintain social distancing. Stay seated or stand at your rows which are 1.5m apart.
- Please don’t move around the building to connect with other people as this is considered to be “mingling”.
- Parents please collect your children from the Courtyard and do not return to the Auditorium.
- After a short time the Warden on duty who is the COVID Marshall will ask the congregation to leave the building to allow the Hygiene Team to clean all seats and hard surfaces.
- Please don’t congregate or mingle outside but arrange to catch up off-site to continue conversations and fellowship at another venue such as a private home or park.
We hope that these restrictions won’t prevent you and your family from attending.
Although our meeting together on Sunday’s has changed so much from COVID, how wonderful it is to see other faces as we sit together to hear God’s Word, be taught, join in prayers, singing (when allowed) or worship silently.
Julie on behalf of the Wardens